Quite simply the easiest way to repair potholes!
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair (PPR) is the stuff for the
repairing potholes in roads, driveways, drives, paths and car parks. You can drive on it straight away in wet, freezing or hot conditions, and at the same time is compatible with your existing road, drive or path tarmac surface.
A few boring points are that Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair includes fully graded, High PSV interlocking aggregate and specially formulated bitumen (in case you were interested!).
Permanent Pothole Repair comes in smart looking 25kg recyclable containers which can be recycled via the Instarmac Plastic Containers Recycling Scheme.
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Footway repair
- Cycle track repair
- Road repair
- Car park repair
- Garage forecourt tarmac repair
- Cold lay Macadam
- Use in wet, freezing and hot conditions
- No special preparation
- Drive on it straight away
- Only needs to be done once - one vist only
- Recyclable containers
- Compatible with existing road surface
- Solvent free
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Optional: For increased durability, spray sides with SCJ
- Fill in the pothole with Instant Road Repair
- Smack down with spade or tamper
- Ready to drive or walk on right away
It really is that simple for a pothole repair!
- 3mm Black for paths, drive, cycle tracks, pavements, driveways
- Choose Instant Road Repair for 6mm or 10mm grade
- 1m² at 15mm when compacted.
Buy in Bulk
We sell Permanent Pothole Repair and Instant Road Repair by the pallet load (52 Tubs) if you need a bulk order.
Pothole Repair Kits
We have some great value Pothole Repair Kits which include Instant Road Repair or Permanent Road Repair plus Ultracrete SCJ Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer for a more durable and professional standard finish if required.
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.